Monday, June 6, 2011

Wide-Legs for Summer

Slowly, but surely, I am seeing the return of the flare and wide-leg pant! FINALLY!!!!! With a few seasons of skinny legs behind us, I, for one, am ready for a change!  I have some friends whose unfairly long legs and thin thighs have relished the skinny for quite awhile....I have not been in that crowd.  While I have found a few pair that fit and flatter, the wide-leg has always been my friend – making my short legs appear longer and balancing out more "athletic" thighs.

I love the easy look of a wide leg pant for summer – nautical, bohemian, even 70's inspired!  I can't wait to pull out a few from my closet and add to the collection with some of these newer styles! Here are a few inspirations for every budget.

Max Studio

Anthropologie



Anthropologie



Gap

Gap

Theory @ Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment