Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pen and Paper

I go through seasons of "journaling." You know, like on paper, with a pen, in a journal. There is something to freeing about writing-regardless of what makes it onto the paper.

I love to buy a new journal, write a few pages, but rarely am I consistent. Enter the One Line A Day journal I picked up at a little store on vacay.  Each day, for five years, you are given a few short lines to write a note, thought, memory.  I am so excited about it!  So far, I am two weeks in and have kept up. It does help that the journal is super cute and the perfect shade of blue to sit on my nightstand.

Here are some pics of my journal and a few others that will make you want to curl up in a chair and write your heart out.

If you are interested, you can buy my journal here.

1 comment:

  1. a girl after my own heart! LOVE, love my journal. Can't ever leave town without it!

    ReplyDelete