Sunday, May 22, 2011

a well-dressed man

I am lucky to have a hot husband who looks good in just about anything! Sometimes I come home from a shopping trip with new things for him and nothing for me :).  He has great style and while I at times want to take credit for it, I really should not, he is stylish all on his own!  Here is a peak into what he loves in his closet!

Banana Republic crisp button-down, these are a closet staple (Banana Republic)

Great jeans; right now his favorites are these Jagger jeans from Citizens of Humanity (Revolve Clothing)

Preppy summer shorts...these red ones from J. Crew are almost worn out (J. Crew)

A well-fitted suit.  My man loves a suit and looks pretty good in one-if I may say so.  This one from Banana Republic fits like it was made just for him! (Banana Republic)

We are always on the hunt for a great tie to complete the look! (J. Crew)

No comments:

Post a Comment