Tuesday, May 3, 2011

designer profile: amanda uprichard

I had a slight dress emergency a few weeks ago and ran into a local boutique-style department store in a last ditch effort to find something to wear and I fell in love with a new designer: Amanda Uprichard!
Her dresses are effortless unlined silk and make you feel like a movie star.  I want every style; they are currently sitting in my Nordstrom e-shopping bag (waiting for me to decide if I "need" another one)! 

Love the ease of this style.  The black version could quickly become a "go to:" in my closet (Nordstrom)

Sweet and simple! (Nordstrom)

This is the style I purchased, but I got a pattern...I want another one!  (Nordstrom)

Love, love this top and this color! (Nordstrom)

Bad iPhone photo of the dress I bought.






No comments:

Post a Comment