Friday, April 29, 2011

Who says you can't look cute while you sweat...

As a runner and frequent gym-goer, I spend about as much time in athletic gear as I do in "normal" clothes. When I started training for my first distance race, I decided it was time to invest in well-made, comfortable and most-importantly cute gear to keep me motivated.  Every major milestone was marked by a new little addition to my workout wardrobe. I have also found that the better I perceive I look while sweating, the harder I work!

I am gearing up for a half-marathon tomorrow and started think about the key question "what to wear."  Here is a little sneak peak into some of my favorites that are just a functional as they are fabulous!
  
My favorite tank...it has seen me through quite a few half-marathons and even my full.  I love the new colors and patterns!


Fun alternative to shorts and perfect for a gym day!

These crops from Lululemon may look average, but what they do for your legs is worth the high price tag!

I love the new tops from GapBody, so cute and comfy you may want to wear them outside the gym too! 
Longer length, light weight and perfect for summer runs...and cute colors too!




No comments:

Post a Comment