Monday, April 25, 2011

personal style

To me, style encompasses so many areas and is ultimately the way you present yourself to the world. You can have your own way (or style) of doing just about everything: speaking, dressing, decorating, organizing, working...

In order to get this blog officially up and running, I thought I would share with you a little about my style and why I love leaning about others.


Hill's Style...

Fashion:
This is hard to narrow down; if forced to choose one, I would say I aim to be classic and put-together with a pretty/feminine bent. I am not sure I always accomplish this, but my wardrobe is always a work in progress.


Decorating:
Simple, neutral, clutter-free


Organizing:
I unfortunately tend to practice "out of site out of mind" so there are stacks everywhere of things still "to do" and a lot of things crammed in drawers that I want to be "out of mind."


Communication:
I am a talker and my husband would say "over communicator."


In one word; you aspire for your style to be:
Sophisticated  

Why style?
Style is something that can be so personal, the way one presents themselves to the world around them tells a lot about who they are. I am constantly telling my husband that I want people to walk into our home and say "it looks so much like you!"


What is one word that would describe your style?

No comments:

Post a Comment